HIGH POINT, N.C. (October 12, 2009) --- Founded in 1947, Marge Carson, Inc. manufactures and markets high-end residential furniture, including upholstery, bedrooms, dining rooms, occasional pieces, mirrors and decorative accessories. Today the California-based company is one of the world's leading privately-held upper-end wood and upholstery manufacturers.
Marge Carson's design and fashion teams continually explore the world for new and exciting applications, textures, constructions and colors of textiles and coverings for its broad selection of magnificent upholstery and bedding collections. They sustain their research into new complex finishes for wood. They are always experimenting with fresh veneers and applications.
Marge Carson retains a relentless commitment to bringing customers looks and feels that are far from ordinary. Their research produces upholstery that possesses extraordinary tactical and visual qualities. Marge Carson's furniture can be enhanced with application of over 55 finishes and finish trims, and more than 600 plush fabrics, trims and leathers.
This, coupled with the firm's broad customization programs, enable Marge Carson's consumers are able to create truly unique and personalized furniture for every room in their homes.
Marge Carson's 31,000 square-foot showroom is located at 121 N. Hamilton St., High Point, NC.
- MARGE CARSON INTRODUCES NOCHE LUXURY BEDDING COLLECTION – 750 CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Marge Carson to Unveil Fashion Beds, Upholstery, Tables and New Finishes at Spring High Point Market, all Sourced in Mexico with 8 to 14-week Delivery Times
- Marge Carson Achieves 8-Week Upholstery Delivery Times, Expands Line at HPMKT
- Marge Carson Upholstery Looks to Shape, Trim and Simpler Pillow Assortments
- Maison French Couture Collection Shimmers with Variegated Metallic Leaf Finishes
- April Market 2018 5
- April Market 2019 2
- April Market 2022 1
- High Point Furniture Market 2
- High Point Market 2018 October 5
- Highpoint Market 2019 4
- Market October 2019 2
- October Market 2021 1
- furniture 15
- market 2016 1
- market 2017 5
- media 21
- news 24