HIGH POINT, NC - Founded in 1947, Marge Carson, Inc. manufactures and markets high-end residential furniture, including upholstery, bedroom, dining room, occasional, mirrors and decorative accessories. Today, the California-based company is one of the world's leading privately-held, upper-end wood and upholstery manufacturers.
Marge Carson's design and fashion teams continually explore the world for new and exciting applications, textures, constructions and colors of textiles and coverings for its broad selection of magnificent upholstery and bedding collections. Their research into new, complex finishes and veneers insures that Marge Carson's finishes remain innovative and striking.
Marge Carson retains a relentless commitment to creating home furnishings with visual impact and tactile experiences that are far from ordinary. Marge Carson's furniture can be enhanced with the application of over 55 finishes and trims, and more than 600 luxuriant fabrics, embellishments and leathers.
This, coupled with the firm's broad customization programs, enable Marge Carson's consumers to create truly unique and personalized furniture for every room in their homes.
Marge Carson's 24,000 square-foot showroom is located at 121 N. Hamilton St., High Point, NC.
- Marge Carson to Unveil Fashion Beds, Upholstery, Tables and New Finishes at Spring High Point Market, all Sourced in Mexico with 8 to 14-week Delivery Times
- Marge Carson Achieves 8-Week Upholstery Delivery Times, Expands Line at HPMKT
- Marge Carson Upholstery Looks to Shape, Trim and Simpler Pillow Assortments
- Maison French Couture Collection Shimmers with Variegated Metallic Leaf Finishes
- Marge Carson-October 2019 Teaser and Press Release
- April Market 2018 5
- April Market 2019 2
- April Market 2022 1
- furniture 15
- High Point Furniture Market 2
- High Point Market 2018 October 5
- Highpoint Market 2019 4
- market 2016 1
- market 2017 5
- Market October 2019 2
- media 20
- news 23
- October Market 2021 1