APRIL 2018, HIGH POINT, NC – Luxury home furnishings brand Marge Carson was founded in 1947 by interior designer Marge Carson. Based in Pomona, California, Marge Carson is one of the world’s leading privately-owned furniture companies and a resource for high-end residential upholstery, bedroom, dining and occasional furniture.
Known for generously scaled furniture and exquisite finishes, trims and design details, Marge Carson enjoys a reputation for fine craftsmanship, quality
In the last few years, Marge Carson has added smaller and lighter-scaled furnishings, along with the generously scaled pieces it is known for. In 2016, Marge Carson launched a new brand, CARSON, a concise and curated line of more affordable and moderately-proportioned furnishings without the multiple options of the regular line.
Marge Carson’s custom furnishings capabilities are extraordinary, with over 85 finishes and trims and more than 700 splendid fabrics, embellishments and leathers to select from.
Available nationally through high-end home furnishings retailers, design center showrooms and interior designers, Marge Carson furnishings are made in America as well as in Mexico and the Philippines.
The company’s 29,000-square-foot High Point Market showroom is located at 121 N. Hamilton Street.
- Architectural Forms, Juxtaposed Shapes and Textured Surfaces Give Sleek Contemporary or Warm Transitional Look o Marge Carson's Eclipse Collection
- Marge Carson Upholstery Introductions
- Create Your Own Bedroom with New Palo Alto Custom Upholstered Bed Pieces
- Custom Couture Upholstery, Ottoman Programs Encourage Design Creativity
- Corporate Profile
- April Market 2018 5
- furniture 14
- High Point Market 2018 October 5
- market 2016 1
- market 2017 5
- media 13
- news 16