APRIL 2019, HIGH POINT, NC – Luxury home furnishings brand Marge Carson was founded in 1947 by interior designer Marge Carson. Based in Pomona, California, Marge Carson is one of the world’s leading privately-owned furniture companies and a resource for high-end residential upholstery, bedroom, dining
Known for generously scaled furniture and exquisite finishes, trims and design details, Marge Carson enjoys a reputation for fine craftsmanship, quality
In the last few years, Marge Carson has added smaller and lighter-scaled furnishings, along with the generously scaled pieces it is known for. In 2016, Marge Carson launched a new brand, CARSON, a concise and curated line of more affordable and moderately-proportioned furnishings without the multiple options of the regular line.
Marge Carson’s custom furnishings capabilities are extraordinary, with over 85 finishes and trims and more than 700 splendid fabrics, embellishments and leathers to select from.
Available nationally through high-end home furnishings retailers, design center showrooms and interior designers, Marge Carson furnishings are made in America as well as in Indonesia, Mexico
The company’s 29,000-square-foot High Point Market showroom is located at 121 N. Hamilton Street.
- Marge Carson to Unveil Fashion Beds, Upholstery, Tables and New Finishes at Spring High Point Market, all Sourced in Mexico with 8 to 14-week Delivery Times
- Marge Carson Achieves 8-Week Upholstery Delivery Times, Expands Line at HPMKT
- Marge Carson Upholstery Looks to Shape, Trim and Simpler Pillow Assortments
- Maison French Couture Collection Shimmers with Variegated Metallic Leaf Finishes
- Marge Carson-October 2019 Teaser and Press Release
- April Market 2018 5
- April Market 2019 2
- April Market 2022 1
- furniture 15
- High Point Furniture Market 2
- High Point Market 2018 October 5
- Highpoint Market 2019 4
- market 2016 1
- market 2017 5
- Market October 2019 2
- media 20
- news 23
- October Market 2021 1