High-end furniture brand Marge Carson announces the debut of the Noche Bedding Collection, the first curated luxury bedding ensemble introduced under the new ownership and leadership of CEO Janet Linly.
Twenty years ago (in 2003), Marge Carson was the first furniture company to introduce a fully custom bedding collection that encompassed all fabrics, trims, and embellishments from their line. The legacy continues today.
Inspired by the shimmering night sky and featuring darker blue and black hues, the new custom bedding collection was designed to enhance the brand’s upholstered bed offerings. With more than 750 luxurious fabrics, trims, and embellishments to choose from, the handmade ensemble is comprised of a comforter, 3 Euro shams, 2 king flanged shams, a decorative accent pillow and a bolster.
“Our clients have requested new luxurious bedding collections that are congruent with our elegant bedroom furniture,” says Janet Linly, CEO of Marge Carson. “Noche was designed with opulence to perfectly balance soft and serene tones with evening hues ensuring any bedroom becomes a peaceful sanctuary.”
Noche translated in English means night - the period between sunset and sunrise - and the new collection reflects that vision.
Visit our current luxury bedding collection
- MARGE CARSON INTRODUCES NOCHE LUXURY BEDDING COLLECTION – 750 CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Marge Carson to Unveil Fashion Beds, Upholstery, Tables and New Finishes at Spring High Point Market, all Sourced in Mexico with 8 to 14-week Delivery Times
- Marge Carson Achieves 8-Week Upholstery Delivery Times, Expands Line at HPMKT
- Marge Carson Upholstery Looks to Shape, Trim and Simpler Pillow Assortments
- Maison French Couture Collection Shimmers with Variegated Metallic Leaf Finishes
- April Market 2018 5
- April Market 2019 2
- April Market 2022 1
- High Point Furniture Market 2
- High Point Market 2018 October 5
- Highpoint Market 2019 4
- Market October 2019 2
- October Market 2021 1
- furniture 15
- market 2016 1
- market 2017 5
- media 21
- news 24