POMONA, CA -- Marge Carson, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of highend home furnishings, has moved its headquarters to a 72,000-square-foot space in Pomona, California. The short 15-mile move from its former location in Rosemead is advantageous in several ways, according to company CEO Jim LaBarge.
"We previously occupied a 55,000-square-foot building and a 10,000-square-foot offsite warehouse. Consolidating the spaces into one building will allow for more efficiency and less handling. Plus, the operational logistics are greatly improved for the handling of incoming containers and shipments to customers."
The move also represents the company's first opportunity to own its building. Until now, Marge Carson has leased space, occupying its former headquarters since 1953. The occasion was marked by a ribbon cutting, with the mayor and city councilmen in attendance, and a barbecue for Marge Carson employees and their families.
"It's a beautiful space, a nearly brand-new building that became available at an attractive price," says LaBarge. "This building perfectly suits our office and warehouse needs-and gives us room to grow."
Marge Carson also acquired a 50,000-square-foot showroom building in High Point, North Carolina, last fall.
- Marge Carson to Unveil Fashion Beds, Upholstery, Tables and New Finishes at Spring High Point Market, all Sourced in Mexico with 8 to 14-week Delivery Times
- Marge Carson Achieves 8-Week Upholstery Delivery Times, Expands Line at HPMKT
- Marge Carson Upholstery Looks to Shape, Trim and Simpler Pillow Assortments
- Maison French Couture Collection Shimmers with Variegated Metallic Leaf Finishes
- Marge Carson-October 2019 Teaser and Press Release
- April Market 2018 5
- April Market 2019 2
- April Market 2022 1
- furniture 15
- High Point Furniture Market 2
- High Point Market 2018 October 5
- Highpoint Market 2019 4
- market 2016 1
- market 2017 5
- Market October 2019 2
- media 20
- news 23
- October Market 2021 1