“Back to the Future: Marge Carson Updates California Casual Lifestyle” for Third Night Gala
POMONA, CALIF. – Marge Carson’s Creative Director Michael Delgaudio will present a seminar on the up-and-coming look in upholstery as part of the “Third Night Progressive Gala” sponsored by The High Point Market Authority and the Hamilton Wrenn Design District Association.
Entitled, “BACK TO THE FUTURE: Marge Carson Updates California Casual Lifestyle,” Delgaudio will present the program at 6 PM on Monday, April 16 at the Marge Carson Showroom, 121 N. Hamilton Street in High Point.
The Third Night Gala will include food, fun
- Architectural Forms, Juxtaposed Shapes and Textured Surfaces Give Sleek Contemporary or Warm Transitional Look o Marge Carson's Eclipse Collection
- Marge Carson Upholstery Introductions
- Create Your Own Bedroom with New Palo Alto Custom Upholstered Bed Pieces
- Custom Couture Upholstery, Ottoman Programs Encourage Design Creativity
- Corporate Profile
- April Market 2018 5
- furniture 14
- High Point Market 2018 October 5
- market 2016 1
- market 2017 5
- media 13
- news 16