The hallmark Marge Carson curved front and shaped arms with wood trim and nailhead detail, takes an edgy turn with a ball-chain skirt. The sofa will be shown in the Lake Shore Drive area with stainless accents and textures. The customer can opt to have the sofa with legs or skirt treatment.
Wood brackets in the Bombay finish along the back and base add architectural presence to the Austin sofa. The clean modern sofa has a slight curve to the back, a wedge arm and textural fabric on the body called Rejuvenating Sands in a taupe color. The body is accented by Tyrannosaurus Rex, a modified animal print in an uncut velvet linen blazed in gold.
Strikingly dramatic tufted pattern on the outside back and base and accented by a double row of silver nailheads on the outside back and arms. While offering a lot of shape and presence, the smaller scaled 85-inch Ivana sofa is being added to the MC Avenue Collection. The body cloth is the ivory-colored Visconti Pearl. Pillows include a taupe polished cotton and platinum embroidery in a geometric pattern.
Marge Carson's 29,000 square-foot showroom is located at 121 N. Hamilton St., High Point, NC.
- Architectural Forms, Juxtaposed Shapes and Textured Surfaces Give Sleek Contemporary or Warm Transitional Look o Marge Carson's Eclipse Collection
- Marge Carson Upholstery Introductions
- Create Your Own Bedroom with New Palo Alto Custom Upholstered Bed Pieces
- Custom Couture Upholstery, Ottoman Programs Encourage Design Creativity
- Corporate Profile
- April Market 2018 5
- furniture 14
- High Point Market 2018 October 5
- market 2016 1
- market 2017 5
- media 13
- news 16